Monday 19 January 2015

Avon Rep!


Hey Guys! I know its been a while since I posted anything, and I do apologise. However as part of my new year's resolution I plan to update my blog as often as possible (wish me luck!). As well as my fashion blog I have also been into make-up recently and have decided to team up with Avon and become an Avon Rep. This is a very exciting opportunity because it allows you my readers to also get your hands on some amazing products. I have been surrounded by Avon products thanks to my relatives who have also been involved and I must say I have never been disappointed. They come at very affordable prices so your sure to find exactly what you want.

Lots of Love VendiMia x

http://www.avon.uk.com/PRSuite/custonlineOrderEBrochure.page?acNo=MjgxNzYxNTE%3D&source=RFlNQ1VSTA%3D%3D&custRepOrdr=1&c=vbrochure&s=RepURL_vbrochure&otc=201504

Feel free to contact me: MEzeh96@hotmail.com 
If you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment